Always A Silver Lining by Jessica Redland
I have read so many books by Jessica Redland, and I am always completely immersed in her stories, which feel like sinking into a warm bubble bath. Although Always A Silver Lining can be enjoyed as a standalone novel, it is the sixth book in the series, so I loved revisiting old friends and learning more about characters who have only been mentioned briefly in previous books.
Juliet is a wedding planner who has helped many couples achieve their dream day, but despite being engaged twice, she has never made it down the aisle herself. When she meets Christian following a cycling accident in a car park, the attraction between them is immediate, and she cannot stop thinking about him. However, Christian is concerned about their age difference, while Juliet is hiding a secret that she fears could destroy any chance of a future together. As their feelings deepen, both must decide whether they are willing to take a chance on love and hope that, this time, things might finally work out.
This was
another heartwarming visit to Whitsborough Bay, filled with friendship, family,
community spirit and, of course, romance. I enjoyed watching Juliet and
Christian's relationship develop and found myself willing them to overcome the
obstacles standing in their way. Jessica Redland has a wonderful talent for
creating characters who feel like old friends, and her books always leave me
with a smile on my face. A warm, uplifting read that is perfect for anyone who
enjoys feel-good romance with plenty of heart.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/8983260823

Comments
Post a Comment