Winter Magic at Hollybrae Castle by Jaimie Admans
I absolutely love a Jaimie Admans book, and this one is right up there with her best. I'm a sucker for a love story, and if it has a healthy dose of comedy, even better. This book has both in spades. Once I started reading, I couldn't put it down. I absolutely loved it!
Lula is a window dresser, but disaster strikes just before Christmas and she ends up getting fired. After all, who wants to see Santa decapitating Paddington Bear?! When Lula spots an advert for someone to decorate a castle for Christmas, she jumps at the chance. There's just one catch: she has to pretend to be the owner's long-term girlfriend, Lucy. The fact that Oliver is drop-dead gorgeous certainly makes keeping up the charade a little easier! Add in a couple of fake children, plenty of festive chaos, and some laugh-out-loud moments, and you have the perfect recipe for a heartwarming romance. This was such a fun read, packed with humour, Christmas magic, and all the romance I could have hoped for. 😊
Overall, this was everything I look for in a
festive romance. It was funny, heartwarming, and packed with Christmas magic,
while the fake relationship trope was handled brilliantly. I loved watching
Lula and Oliver's relationship develop, and the story had just the right mix of
humour, emotion, and festive cheer. Jaimie Admans has done it again, and I
raced through this book with a huge smile on my face. A perfect cosy Christmas
read! 🎄
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/8981063829

Comments
Post a Comment